Author Topic: Fall Colors From 1st CT lake in Pittsburg, NH  (Read 1138 times)

Offline John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Fall Colors From 1st CT lake in Pittsburg, NH
« on: October 06, 2016, 10:13:59 AM »
Here's a drone video from yesterday showing the fall foliage in northern New Hampshire.

Offline Jeff Foliage

• Arboreal Oracle
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Fall Colors From 1st CT lake in Pittsburg, NH
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 04:35:52 PM »
Looked awesome John...

Here's a drone video from yesterday showing the fall foliage in northern New Hampshire.

Offline John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 11:53:56 AM »
Looked awesome John...

Thanks Jeff. I have lots of ideas on how to best use the drone for this coming fall. We need to get together this year and photograph the NEK of VT and northern NH.

Offline morph2-7

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 04:34:52 PM »
Looked awesome John...

Thanks Jeff. I have lots of ideas on how to best use the drone for this coming fall. We need to get together this year and photograph the NEK of VT and northern NH.

I live in California. I know nothing about the progression of fall foliage in New England. Would you consider Oct 5, 2016 the peak of the season? The reason I'm asking is that I plan to visit on October 7 through 14. Would the peak be about the same time this year in the same area (VT and NH)?

Ron

Offline John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 09:13:53 PM »
I live in California. I know nothing about the progression of fall foliage in New England. Would you consider Oct 5, 2016 the peak of the season? The reason I'm asking is that I plan to visit on October 7 through 14. Would the peak be about the same time this year in the same area (VT and NH)?

Ron

You should be able to find some very good color in NH / VT from the 7th-14th. Where the peak color is at that time is still to be determined. It appears to me that we are 5-7 days ahead of normal this year here in the NEK of Vermont. Maybe Jeff will chime in with his thoughts.

Offline morph2-7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 11:15:00 AM »
You should be able to find some very good color in NH / VT from the 7th-14th. Where the peak color is at that time is still to be determined. It appears to me that we are 5-7 days ahead of normal this year here in the NEK of Vermont. Maybe Jeff will chime in with his thoughts.

Thanks, John. I'll keep an eye on your drone reports. I'm hoping I'll hit the jackpot on my first NE visit.

FoliageForum.com

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 11:15:00 AM »